Tuesday 19 December 2006

Welcome to my Bloggy Blog

As the title says, welcome to my Blog.... not sure if this is going to be really interesting for those of you who will spy into my world, but I found someone elses to be interesting, so I thought I'd create one for myself. That, and I want to join a gifting ring and heard you have to have a blog to be in one!


So..... a bit about me then..... I'm 27, a Mummy to beautiful Maygan, pictured below with the fat old man in the red suit... some may call him Santa, but I call him a fraud *lol*







I'm a nurse, married to Michael, live in Tasmania, in the land of Oztrayleeya....



Hmmm... not much else to report in this first post really.... but there's alot I'd like to write some other day!



Till next time then!



Loooovvvvvvvvvvvve

~Natt~

1 comment:

metal and knit said...

ooohhh Im so interesting to read about am I