Thursday 28 December 2006

Today, a new baby will enter the world

Today a new baby will enter the world, or it already has, either way it's lovely news! A friend from my Mums Group is having a c-section today, to deliver her 2nd born. Above is the gift we plan to give - a cute little gift box containing bootees, mittens, hat and face cloth. Also I made a beautiful wrap for the baby, pictured underneath the gift box. I'm waiting with baited breath to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl, and all that other great stuff! But it does remind me, yet again, that I am still not expecting a 2nd child.... hey ho....

Interesting Fact: Cats have a belly button.

Pictured below are my two cats, Lilly (L) & Charlee (R), asleep on the couch last night. If you look carefully you can see a little white spot in the middle of Charlee's belly. That, dear friends, is a cats belly button.

Oh, to be a cat..... sleep all day, eat nice food doled out by even nicer owner, sleep all night, lay in the sun.... but then again, I don't think the idea of hacking up a fur ball would be much fun *lol*

~Natt~ (who is going to win the $33 million dollar lottery on Saturday night!!!!!)


1 comment:

metal and knit said...

MMMM 33 million mine mine all mine

i wish to have the life of the cats too.