Wednesday 20 December 2006

Sometimes life can totally suck...


For those of you who know me, you already know that Michael and I needed ICSI (1 step bigger than IVF) to have our daughter. Well it's that time of life again, when a woman yearns for another child.... I've been wanting another baby so badly for around a year now.... and have had MANY sucky comments like "why can't you just be happy to have Maygan?", "go on a holiday, it'll happen", "relax", "stop worrying about it"...... does anyone except the people suffering from infertility trully know what the hell they're talking about in this instance?!?! I think not!!



A woman who can conceive naturally seems to NEVER be told to be happy with their lot... they simply go about conveiving more and more and more and more and more (okay, overemphasis!) children, with nobody ever questioning their motives or behaviour!



Going on holidays, relaxing, and not worrying doesn't just make my husbands sperm improve, nor does it make my ovulation spontaneously happen! Why do people think it does?



Or is it that people just DON'T think?!



I think that must be the answer. People don't think before they speak.


So the lesson for today is this: THINK before you open your mouth, then THINK whether or not what you're thinking is a nice/appropriate/kind/neccessary thing to say.



Here ends the rant.



~Natt~

No comments: