Saturday 5 January 2008

2007... The Year That Was

January 2007 saw us ring in the New Year.... from memory, in typical Mummy Style, I was fast asleep by midnight *lol* Maygan started walking solo for the first time!

February - we had a frozen embryo transfer, which unfortunately didn't work...

March - we went to NSW to meet Michael's sister from the UK who was holidaying there. A great time was had by all!

April - my memory fails me!

May/June - Maygan and I went on a grand overseas adventure to Germany & London! That needs to be a post all by itself!!!

July - I had my 28th birthday..... old... very old...... hehe

August - Miss Maygan turned 2! I took her to her first 'live' concert... Playschool of course!! We also found out we were pregnant & expecting a naturally concieved miracle!!

September - Maygan got her first haircut, and there were no tears shed!

October - we adopted an orphan lamb, who has been a P.I.T.A since!! The novelty of bottle feeding her soon wore off!

November - hmmmmm

December - christmas... bah humbug!! *lol*

No comments: