Friday 12 January 2007

These boots were made for walking.........

Oh my gosh! My baby is morphing into a toddler!! Today she finally let me put her hair into a pony tail - and boy did it look cute!! Here's some pics to share.......
Allowing her access to the fridge was the only way I could get a picture of the back of her head, because somebody loves the camera!!
For lunch today, kitekat on toast....... mmmmm yummy. For the cats anyway hehe

Here's the gorgeous Miss Maygan showing of her new gum boots, or shoes, as she prefers to call them! Gumboots are a neccessity when one begins walking (still with assistance!!) around on a farm!
And finally, here's Maygan and Lilly - (milk beard) Maygan having her pre-snooze bottle of milk, and (look at the angle of my right back leg) Lilly wondering why she can't have any!
This afternoon entails a shopping trip to Chickenfeed (cheap variety store) & the purchase of some more milk. I'm thinking we should invest in a cow - Maygan guzzles alot of milk!

~Natt~



1 comment:

metal and knit said...

Oh Miss Maygan arent you growing up so fast.... Love the pig tail